Sunday, October 12, 2008

 

The last pics of the Summer

Hey all, I hope that everyone enjoyed their summer:) It is now fall and Jeremy couldnt wait for hunting season to arrive and have some time in the woods... then he was sent away on business for a week and missed opening day, so you can find him in the woods now that he is home!

We went to Indiana for His brother Shane and Erikas Wedding !
Congrats to the newlyweds!

I was so excited to meet my niece for the first time .. Evalyn Renee!
She is so cute and looks just like her daddy!

Jeremy and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary this month-- cant believe it has been that long. But I still love him so very much ...

We are all doing well , I have started a new job and Lake Hospital Systems and I like it so far. I am glad because it is right here close to home ... less driving and less babysitting.

Well please check out the new pics, I hope you are all doing well and enjoy the pics!
Take care
Happy Fall... dont forget Halloween is just around the corner!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?