Monday, August 04, 2008

 

What a month!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LILLIAN,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !

Hey everyone, just thought I would catch you up on all that is going on with us! July has been busy!
Lillian had a wonderful 1st birthday party... it was a great time!- Thanks to all that came to share in the special day!

Our friends Beth and Pat got married on July 26th- Lily's birthday- Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Cullivan. We hope you loved your time in Ireland for the honey moon!

Our friends Rob and Jean's family as grown by two feet this month- Little Katelayn Marie Brown arrived and brought smiles to her parents faces!- Congrats to you and your new family. We wish you the best!

We just returned from Oshkosh Wisconsin, for Airventure 2008- It was an awesome time! We got to see friends that we havent been able to see for a couple of years. My parents got to come up with us this year and I am sure that they would like to return in the future... they had a great time too. I have posted alot of pics so I hope you like them.

I would like to put a prayer request out... as one of my friends Megan, has had a rough last couple of months. Her brother was killed in accident in Hong Kong last month and just last week, her apt cought fire and destoyed everything. Thankfully , she , her roommate and all the pets are all safe. Please pray that He be with her, protect her and provide her needs. thanks

I hope everyone enjoys the reast of the summer... it is almost over, I cant believe it!
Take care
Denah, Jer, Gracie, Lillian and Gunner

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?