Sunday, November 05, 2006

 

Deployment Day!

Hey there everyone, I just wanted everyone to know that Dusty has felt for Iraq on Saturday, Nov 4th. He is now in Kuwait and will be there for about a month to get climatized and then his orders were for Tikrit. Of course, anyone who has dealt with the military, that will probably change before you read this so please feel free to email me and let me know if are wanting to send anything over there so that you will have the correct address. We are all doing ok and we will lean on eachother from time to time. That is what family is for. We ask for your prayers and thoughts throughout his deployment. Take care and I will keep you all updated as best as I can. Until then...
Denah

Comments:
do keep us posted...

thinking of you and your family.
 
do keep us posted...

thinking of you and your family.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?