Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Guess Who is Turning ONE!!!

Hey everyone... Guess who is turning one... thats right our own little princess. We are gearing up for a great time. She took her first steps the other day at Grandma and Grandpa Heidingers house. Daddy got it on tape:) Wow she is growing fast and developing her personality all the time. She makes me laugh everyday! God has been good to us, thats for sure. Well Jeremy is gearing up to go get is multiengine certification complete this April. And I am busy with Pampered Chef right now. I really like it and hope that the business grows more over this year. I am so sorry that I really dont have alot to say right now but here are some pictures I thought you would enjoy( seeing how I have been yelled at alot this last couple of weeks to update the website) :) These are pics of Jeremy and his RV and Gracie's Birthday Pictures at JCPENNY
Love ya ALL

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?