Saturday, July 30, 2005

 

Updates

Hey Everyone.. How is everyone's Summer going? Good I hope. Well this have been crazy here. We have been working on the rental property all week and we are finished and ready for new tenants. We were not able to go to Oshkosh this year which was a real bummer as I really wanted to see a Amy ( a friend that was going to meet me up there and I havent seen her since Jer and were married!) If you are reading this Amy.. I miss and love you and we will get together really soon:)
Anyway we had a really nice visit with Jeremy's Mom and she stayed with us for the week. ( Thanks for coming... we all had a nice time , mom). I heard from my brother in Basic Training and he is doing well. He said it is really hot there and that he would like people to write to him so if you would like to, please email me or post a comment and I will get you his address.
Well gotta run... please take care and we love you all :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?