Thursday, July 14, 2005

 

How's your Summer?

Well I hope everyone is keeping cool and in some cases dry this summer. We are having a heat wave up here... but I not complaining because the "S" word will be here before we know it. Anyway I thought I would post some more pictures of Gracie and all of us. I am surprised and pleased at how many people keep emailing me to get more pictures up. I am glad that the site is working well.:) Please give us feedback about it :)
Well Gracie went to the doctors again, Wednesday and recieved two more shots... she did very well. She is now weights... can you guess? 14.7 lbs! very healthy. I am so happy to hear that. She is growing so fast that she has only been able to wear a couple of her outfits once or twice. She is starting to want to play with things and grasp at them... I cant wait for the big belly laugh ( maybe if I stop ... it will surprise me:)
Gunner is doing well too. He is going for his yearly Vet check this next month.( I didnt want him to think I was always talking about Gracie on here!) LOL
Jeremy is busy as always... getting the rental house ready for tenants. He finished getting his instrument pilot's license and is almost finshed with his commercial license. I think all he needs to do now is alittle more time flying and a check ride. He has already passed his written exam. I am very proud of him.
And ME!!! Well I am getting ready to go to my 10 year Class Reunion. I have been planning for it for a while now and it is finally here. It has been crazy and few people have volunteered to help so that is awesome and it has been fun talking with people that I have talked with in years and now I will see some of them at the party. I hope that it is a success and that everyone enjoys themselves.
Well I guess that is it for now. I will post again after the party and maybe post some pictures:) I will talk with you all later and take care.
Aunt Donna if you are reading this... I love you so very much and pray for you all the time. May God be with you in your time of need and heal you:) Miss you lots:)
-Denah

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?