Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

Hey everyone... wow I can't believe that summer is here. It is crazy to think that a year ago I was pregnant and now Gracie is here and getting bigger each day. We are all doing well and getting ready to go see my brother graduate from High School. I can't believe that he is 18 and going to be on his own. It seems like yesterday that he was wearing his big glasses and trying to get me into trouble. Now he is going to be on his own and defending our country... Scary huh?... just kidding. I am so very proud of him. He has improved himself so much with his studies in the last couple of years and now he is going to be in the Army. I think it will be an experience that he will never forget as it was mine ten...Wow... TEN years ago! Well I wouldnt change anything about it and I know he will grow as a person and learn so very much. I am very proud of him and I ask that you keep him in your thoughts and prayers and ask God to please watch over him and lead him down the right paths and to help him make the right decisions. I will post some graduation pictures soon!!!! Take care-Denah

Comments:
Like Sister like Brother, eh?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?