Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

Its been a few weeks

Hey all... We are doing well. It is so HOT here ... one day it is freezing and then...its Summer. I wish the weather would make up its mind!! Well not alot has happened but Jeremy is almost finished with getting his instrument rating for flying and then he is going to be working on his Commercial license. Gracie is still growing and cute as ever ( but I am partial). Anyway I am doing well. I am planning my 10 year reunion and it has been wonderful to talk with some people that I havent talked with in years... I miss a lot of them. Well I had to break down and finally get a new vehicle. We just bought a 2003 Buick Rendevous. The Sunfire had to go when we couldn't put Gracie's Stroller in the trunk! That was the last straw for me. That car has been with me since I graduated highschool...Throughout the service, marriage, 2 houses and my first child. It has done its Duty!!!! Well that's about it from the peanut gallery here but you all take care of yourselves and please keep all the prayers coming for out friends and family that is fighting this Cancer!!! May God Keep you all Safe:) Love ya. Please write when you get a chance and I will post some new pictures of Gracie soon.
Denah

Comments:
Wow, it sounds like things are going super well for you. I just got an email from Brandi, and she just found out she's having a baby, too! So, here we are- 2 from Mortar board down, 8 to go...

:)
Love,
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?