Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Farewell and Good Luck Dustin

Well... My brother is off to start another chapter in his life. He leaves tomorrow for Basic Training in the Army at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO. He will be in training for 17 weeks and will complete both his basic training and AIT within this time. He will need letters of encouragement and support so if anyone would like to write him, I am sure they will be welcomed. Please email me if you would like his address. Anyway ... I want him to know that I am very proud of him and that I know he will make the best of his experience with the Army, as it was a lot to teach him. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I know he will longing for the comforts of home really soon:) God bless him and all that stand beside him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?